Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Inov8 Mudclaw 265's - 400 mile review

Well after a pretty tough first 200 miles my 265's have nicely settled into the swing of things now and, although they continue to take a pretty continuous battering, they are holding up really well. They continue to be supremely comfy and still have some darn reasonable grip and, although the studs are now worn down somewhat from what they were, in many respects its not as bad as it was with my 300's at 400 miles where, on the face of it, the studs were made of tougher plastic but had a tendency to split and crack and even crack off. 

The uppers are holding up well too although I did get a split down one of the seams - fortunately my fell shoe repair waller sorted that out with some nifty wax coated linen thread stitching ☺

My gippy left heel still seems to wear down first

Expert repair stitching

Jolly fine nick I'd say for 400 miles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, Ive been considering fell/hill shoes and I think these may be the choice!

    ReplyDelete