Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Olympus TG-1 Camera Review

Surprisingly undeterred in any way by my last video of me staggering through the snow with Harry, I've taken things 'to the next level' with a video review of my camera, the Olympus TG-1. As you might of guessed I spend a lot of time taking pictures when I'm out in the hills and running (sometimes its more taking pictures with the odd bit of running fitted in between!) and I like to think my TG-1 camera is just perfect for my kind of snap happy, rough and tumble photography. Anyway I'll let the video do the talking (sorry about the East Enders bit part 'suvven' accent).....



One day soon I'm hoping to be able to take one or two non-snowy pictures but here's a snapshot of some of my favourite pictures of this year so far, all taken on my trusty TG-1:













3 comments:

  1. Some crackers there Stolly. It might be cold but makes for a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed. Someone who is better at breaking/losing things than me. I have not managed to kill my mu 850 yet.

    Great photos Stolly, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa amazing, awesome picture
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete